So recently [today], my mother said that parents know every important part of their childerns lives. When she said that I thought no, no you reallly don’t. And to prove that I know several things that would be condsidered important in a childs life.
1. My parents don’t know that I have been asked out 4 times
2. My parents don’t know that I’ve starved myself for several days a lot for than once, just to lose a little weight.
3. My parents don’t know that when I was 12 I almost commited suicide
4. My parents don’t know that i’ve strongly concidered cutting myself.
5. My parents don’t know that to this day I’m still suicidel.
Now you may say I should really tell my parents these things. Let me tell you about my life at home. In general I’ve always had a hard time trusting people, but living with my parents for 14 years and 4 months I should be able to to atleast tell my mom i’ve been asked out before. When I’m at home I feel like a tool, I’ve always been the one to babysit when my parents go out, Eversince I was about 9, even if I did have 2 older brothers in house who where perfectly capable of taking care of children for 4 hours it always landed on me, and it wasn’t that my older brothers woud’nt do it, its because my parents never really tried to trust them enough to take care of a 9 month old, a 6 year old, and a 8 yearold. I feel like a tool, a trustworthy tool, thats not trustful. When you’ve been a tool for so long people assume that your going to be a tool forever, they assume that you will say yes I will watch your children for free while you go out and have fun. And then when a problem arises and you get emotional you realize you don’t trust them, so you can’t tell them what is the real problem.